Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs missing...

Solved!

Songs missing...

Songs keep disappearing from my library. It's been happening for quite a while now. It's cool.....got plenty more to get me by LOL.

But seriously, what's up with the missing songs?

Keep up the good work Spotify.....and I'm ready for lossless!

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi,

Unfortunatly some songs/artists are only on contract for a certain amount of time. Its a shame to see some of these go, you can always try request the artist again on spotify's music chat, or directly with the artist!

--------------------------------------------------

Hi - If i helped show some love and hit that like button

If I solved the issue - don't be shy, mark my answer as the solution!

------------------------------------------
Follow my actual spotify account for some playlist personally made by me, they include: ACIDRAP and PUMPxRAP.
Follow me

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi,

Unfortunatly some songs/artists are only on contract for a certain amount of time. Its a shame to see some of these go, you can always try request the artist again on spotify's music chat, or directly with the artist!

Follow my actual spotify account for some playlist personally made by me, they include: ACIDRAP and PUMPxRAP.
Follow me

Ok thanks. I've noticed in the past, certain songs would be missing and then come back some time later. Your comment must explain this.

Thanks again!

Also worth noting, sometimes the labels will also make calls on what should and shouldn't be up on Spotify. For instance, they will hold back a certain release so you have to buy it somewhere first, before streaming.

IMHO, this is stupid and old-model thinking. 

@thedavidandrew Indeed, all of the music on spotify is under contract and majoritiy of the time the artist controls whats released.

Follow me

Ah, I see......they give you a taste and then take it away so you cough up the money.

Ain't gonna happen.

When you have spotify premium, you are supporting the artist.Usually the contacts are: 1 month, 3 month, 6 month, 12 month, 16 month, 24 month, or indefinitely.

Follow me

Suggested posts