Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spority is not accepting my credit card

Solved!

Spority is not accepting my credit card

Hi!

So, it's been a year that I've been using Spotify Premium but recently I changed my credit card. I followed the instructions to change the details of the credit card but now is not accepting it.....

A message appears that Spotify isn't available in my country yet and I need to change the payment method to do so. But I don't understand why this message appears because with the previous credit card I used the same zip code and was accepted. I have many friends that pay the premium and do not have any trouble in paying it and the zip code is for the same country, Puerto Rico.

I want to pay and keep my account to be premium but I need to find a way to pay it and this is the only way for me to do so.

Can anyone help me??

Spotify Message.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @raiza_fonseca18.

Let's try clearing your browser's cache and cookies or using an incognito window to try again.

If you get the same error message, make sure your card meets the requirements on the picture attached to this post. Also, make sure your account's country matches the one where your card was issued following these steps.

Let me know how it goes.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

View solution in original post

Card_Problems.png
1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @raiza_fonseca18.

Let's try clearing your browser's cache and cookies or using an incognito window to try again.

If you get the same error message, make sure your card meets the requirements on the picture attached to this post. Also, make sure your account's country matches the one where your card was issued following these steps.

Let me know how it goes.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp
Card_Problems.png

Suggested posts