Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotiamb 0.2.1 Connected Device

Solved!

Spotiamb 0.2.1 Connected Device

I'm experiencing a connected device that is not a device that I own. Music plays at random after it being paused for a bit. 

I've already done the following:

Logged out of all devices, and reset me password. 

This worked for a few moments it seemed, and then all of the sudden I see it on my Desktop (Windows), and my laptop (Mac). 

Please help me as I pay for premium, and my experience is really lacking because I can't just constantly enjoy the music of my choice.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

https://support.spotify.com/us/contact-spotify-support/

Yes. It's nearly impossible to actually find a way to directly contact them. I had to find the form by googling it. :I

Click through the stuff and then I STILL WANT HELP.

View solution in original post

8 Replies

I'm Having the same problem over here, did you had any discovery? 😧

No I have not. It's appearing again today.

This happened to me, as well. Send a report to Spotify, as this is likely some type of account hijack.

Also, go into account settings, then apps and remove anything that looks remotely suspicious. Log out across all devices (also account settings). Change your password to something unique.

Did you manage to fix it by doing this?

I needed help from support to get rid of it completely. They confirmed my account had been compromised. Beware the FB connection, I am pretty sure that's how it happened. My password and email was secure.

What is their support mail? Their support site is horrible..

Marked as solution

https://support.spotify.com/us/contact-spotify-support/

Yes. It's nearly impossible to actually find a way to directly contact them. I had to find the form by googling it. :I

Click through the stuff and then I STILL WANT HELP.

This is actually sad, but I gave up on assistance because the support system was so ridiculous, and so robotic that it pissed me off. I still use spotify and maybe they listened to my million emails, but I don't see the issue anymore. Thanks for the assistance.

Suggested posts