Windows 10 - App
My Question or Issue
I am having an issue with the Spotify App on Windows 10.
I have a "Roland Rubix44 USB Audio Interface" plugged into my computer, into which I have plugged my headphones.
I recently changed my motherboard, CPU and RAM and did a clean re-install of Windows 10. Before this the App worked with my USB Audio Interface no problem. Not sure if that's related or if it could be to do with the Windows re-install.
The device appears to have installed correctly - I get clear sound from Windows, all other games/apps I have installed, including the Spotify Web Player through Firefox. However, when I use the Spotify Desktop App and try to play one of my Playlists then the App skips through all of the songs one-by-one without playing anything. If I try to play an individual song, it says that "Spotify can't play this right now. If you have a file on your computer you can import it."
If I switch my default device to my monitor's speakers however, then the Spotify App works. So I think it must be some issue between the App and my USB Audio Interface.
I have tried:
1. Restarting my Computer
2. Quick Re-Install and Clean Re-install of Spotify
3. Disabling Hardware Acceleration
4. Setting Stream Quality to Normal
5. Unchecking Exclusive mode for all my sound devices.
6. I have the latest driver installed for the Rubix44. Link here: https://www.roland.com/uk/support/by_product/rubix44/updates_drivers/e688bb03-6094-48fc-988d-7059062...
Can anyone help? I'm not sure what else I can try to get the App working.