Spotify Connect Not Working At All

Solved!

Re: Spotify Connect Not Working At All

patrickvar
Casual Listener

My solution for now is to use the Spotify Web Player. It sees my other devices just fine from my PC.

zdonkulous

From my Pixel 2, I can see my Sonos:1 speaker but when I select it... nothing happens.  The music just continues to play via the phone speaker.

This worked perfectly a few weeks ago but suddenly stopped working.

Please help!

johnelstad

I also have a Denon receiver, which used to be playable from both my Android phone and laptop, but neither device can "see" it anymore. I've restarted everything, reinstalled Spotify, and confirmed all devices are on the same network, to no avail. FWIW, the receiver isn't visible from the Spotify web player either.

I've been a Premium Spotify customer since 9/2013 and I swear each year it gets worse. This is just one more reason, perhaps the last one, that convinces me to switch to one of the many attractive alternatives out there.

user-removed
Not applicable

I CAN NOT DOWNLOAD MUSIC IT KEEPS SAYING IM OFFLINE :::((((    I DID EVERYTHING TO FIX IT -  NOTHING WORKED ::(((     I UN INSTALLED SPOTIFY AND RE INSTALLED IT AND IT STILL SAYS OFFLINE :::(((((     AND I LOST MY WHOLE MUSIC  LIST ::::(((((       I HAVE ALREADY PAID FOR 1 MONTH ALREADY THE PREMIUM AND IT SAYS THAT I DONT EVEN HAVE IT ::::(((((      HELP !!!!!

seanpatrick76
Gig Goer

Spotify connect has completely stopped working between my android and Denon x4300.  It worked great at first, then became a bit spotty over the last month, now just doesn't work at all.

**bleep**.

Snoscen
Casual Listener

Yeah, Same issue here. My Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge will no longer connect to my Denon X2200 anymore. I agree with previous comments. Spotify connect is getting worse and worse.

Fusionmania
Regular

It aint working for me ether with my chromecast audio, Please Spotify do something about it.

Fusionmania
Regular

Dropped a mail about the problem to the Support department of Spotify hope to have a reaction back soon. Will keep you updated.

Rollywood

Same here, not seeing any device, nor my Marantz SR7009 nor my HEOS Link. Rebooted my phone, that worked once. It sometimes sees my Philips TV, but pretty much never connect. 

Absolutely worthless.

Sledzpio

Have same problem, All worked fine for years and now since about month can not connect to my Yamaha R-N500 from PC. I can see the device on the list but when I press – nothing happens!

What is Spotify support doing?

SUGGESTED POSTS