Spotify Connect Not Working At All

Solved!

Re: Spotify Connect Not Working At All

YannickVdW
Casual Listener

Same problem here. Denon shows up in list, yet not always. Sometimes I'm able to play music but mostly the connection fails. I'm in the same wifi network.

YannickVdW
Casual Listener

JoroIrl
Casual Listener

Can't connect my iEAST streamer with Spotify. I can see it on the divaces list, but can't connect. Was working for the last year, no problem, but now. 

Any help or advice? 

Thanks

JoroIrl
Casual Listener

After latest update, Spotify start working properly now. I can use my iEAST streamer again.  

Thank you. 

restoremanager-
Casual Listener

For months I was able to send Spotify from my computer to a Yamaha RXV483 --- now I can't get Spotify on the device.

Both PC and Yamaha are connected (hard wired) to the same network.  I can see the Yamaha on the PC but when I got to Spotify I can't connect to the device.  Clearly something has changed...

brassmonkey001
Casual Listener

And the latest update (version 1.0.68.407.g6864aaaf) has broken the link to my amp again. I think it's time to cancel my subscription, I'm fed up of paying £10 a month to be messed about like ths.

Dropjeslover
Casual Listener

I'm having the same issue.

First my Denon 1300 was working fine for months, then suddenly either I cannot see it in the devices list, see it but cannot connect or can connect but not play a song. Connected via wifi and ethernet. I've tried rebooting all equipment (receiver  router, app, phone itself)  

Now, in a new house with different router. Same issues with the Denon.
Also, I have placed a RasberryPi with an amplifier and Volumio, same story. Could connect flawlessly, but now not anymore  Rebooted everything in different orders.

Luckily playing Spotify via Bluetooth in my car keeps working  else I'd sign off for this real quick .. 

I only use Spotify on my Android phone.

And for f*cks sake, how difficult is it to make a forum work on a mobile device? Keybord doesn't recognise the text-field and doesn't launch, and when it does after reloading the page, sometimes (not all the time) . and , are not registered as input but as an extra space. My ... becomes  .. wth?

-lf9sh_85b63k

Huh I started having this exact same problem a few days ago and this "pressing the radio button on the top left works for me as well.  Weird. The thing is  I really like to use spotify connect with my phone :(

Hey there,

Thanks for getting in touch with the Community!

In this case, it's better if you turn to our support team who will be able to have a closer look. You can find them here :)

Have a nice day!

DaisyModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

SUGGESTED POSTS