Family Premium

Country

Turkey

Device

Mi Mix2S, Monster Tulpar T5 v19.1

Operating System

Android 10, Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Spotify Connect doesnt work on the windows app but it works with the spotify web player and my tablet. I tried reinstalling Spotify after deleting every folder about it but is still doesnt work. The app in the microsoft store doesnt work too.

3 Replies

Hey there @lilyildiz!

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community.

Could you give a bit more info about the issue you are experiencing?

Do you get any error messages when you try using using Connect or do you have trouble seeing your devices in the Connect window? We'd be grateful if you could send us screenshots of what you see so that we'd able to take a closer look.

We can also recommend starting with some troubleshooting by restarting your router and giving this a shot on a different network to see if that makes any difference for you.

Keep us in the loop!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

For example: Right now I'm listening to a song on my phone. It shows my phone as a device on the Spotify web app, but the windows Spotify app doesn't connect to my phone or any other device. The Spotify connect screen is always empty. The screenshots are at the attachments. I used other networks and other devices but the windows app never shows another device.

Ek Açıklama 2020-08-18 150058.png
Ek Açıklama 2020-08-18 150120.png

Hey there @lilyildiz,

Thanks for your reply.

There might be an issue caused by local cache on your computer. Check out the solutions in this thread for a guide on how to delete those. 

After that try installing the app from our website.

Let us know how it goes.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts