Premium Family Plan

Country

United States

Device

Android, PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I have been having my Spotify paused every 30 seconds, randomly. 

Here's the catch though.. IT IS NOT ATTACHED TO MY DISCORD. PLEASE DO NOT GIVE ME THIS AS A SOLUTION.

I have reinstalled, I have logged out of every device and back into it. I have even been completely offline on my Discord and this still happens. So, what really fixes this problem? It can't just be Discord feeding the noise through the microphone, because my microphone is MUTED whenever I have Spotify running.

Any ideas, anyone?

4 Replies

Have you tried logging out and back in?

Hey there @Ryuakago!

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out.

If your issue still persists after the step @MichaelJerzak suggested, you can perform a clean reinstall of the app with the steps here.

We recommend this step as it'll remove the old drivers that might be causing trouble. Make sure you re-download the app from the Microsoft store.

It's also a good idea to give your device a quick restart before you open the newly installed app.

We'll be on the lookout for your update. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Take care!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I’ve had the same issue for a while now on iOS. It’s goes away sometimes but not for long and it’s happening across devices. I’ve tried everything suggested (cleared cache, discord connection, delete and redownload, restart phone, low power mode, data saver, offload app,   logged out everywhere,etc.) and nothing has worked. Is there anything else that can be done? 

Hey @Jtrummer20,

Thanks for reaching out.

If your music pauses randomly, you could start by logging in on your Account page and go to ''Apps'' in the menu on the left side. There you can check if there are any third party apps listed that you don't recognize and make sure to "Remove Access" for those. Also, please check if the issue persists when using "Offline mode".

Keep us posted.

MihailYModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts