Spotify Premium stops playing between each song

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Spotify Premium stops playing between each song

Peter__
Community Legend

Sorry for being vague with the screenshot, just wanted to double check something and I was right 😉 

You are actually using the web/desktop preview client rather than the official stable desktop client. 

If you ever want to use to the full client which contains a host of extra features not available in the one you have you can download and install it from: http://download.spotify.com/Spotify%20Installer.exe

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Highlighted
Solution!

jakebathman
Casual Listener

This thread is 2 years old, but if anyone else comes here looking for a solution like me in the Windows desktop client, you can simply:

1. Select all of the tracks in your offline file playlist (or press Ctrl + a to select all)
  2. Right-click and press Add to Queue
  3. Enjoy!

The only downside is that the queue won't repeat the playlist. Oh well. Add it multiple times if you wanna hear it again.

Here's a screenshot.

2015-08-21_08-28-49.png

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Lpmorenoc
But it should not be necessary. I have the same trouble and before I did not have to add all the song to the queue. Why has not spotify identify the problem after 2 years?
Highlighted

BrettV

I know this may sound like to easy of a solution, but I had this problem and tried eveything to get it fixed, all of my playlists would pause after every song.

What ended up working (so far, for a few hours now) was simply turning off the "shuffle songs" button within my playlist. I listened to the songs in order after and then tried the shuffle button and haven't had it pause since. 

I know some peoples problems might go beyond this, but i had tried everything suggested and this is what ended up working for me (at least so far it has). 

Highlighted

htobon
I disabled the shuffle songs, and the problem persists.!

Morphea

Thanks, this solved the issue for me!

SUGGESTED POSTS