Spotify Recently Played Artists not updating?

Highlighted

Spotify Recently Played Artists not updating?

user-removed
Not applicable

After updating my Spotify Desktop player, my Recently Played Artist list has not updated in a week or so. Spotify on my Android phone seems to be similarly affected as well. As my Recently Played Artists usually updates quite swiftly, this lag is worrying me a little - especially since I've been listening to a number of different artists for quite long periods of time. Can anybody provide a solution to this? Thank you!

354 Replies

Re: Spotify Recently Played Artists not updating?

tashdane72
Music Fan

I am having the same problem, just suddenly stopped updating on my laptop and android. Did you find a solution??

user-removed
Not applicable

Same issue here OP. Although for me, it has been more then 2 weeks since my "recently played artists"  have updated. Same goes for the Android version as well.

It seems like everytime the devs solve one problem, another one (or two) pop up.

user-removed
Not applicable

People need to click the "me too" button on the OPs post to get this escalated. At least I hope it will get escalated.

tashdane72
Music Fan
Sorry, silly question, Im new to this...where is the me too button? Ta

user-removed
Not applicable

It's a clickable button that says "me too" on the bottom of the first post. in this case, it will say something like "one person had this problem" right next to the button, because I already clicked on it.

thisissimba
Casual Listener

My recently played artists had not updated for over a week. Then yesterday, my recently played artists did finally update, but no one elses lists would. Now, this morning my recently played list went back to the same list it was stuck on for over a week. It may not be the end of the world, but it's a significant glitch in functionality to have for a week and a half.

Angi_NOYB
Casual Listener

Same here...mine and friends lists dont update since over 3 weeks now . Kinda annoying .:smileysad:

tashdane72
Music Fan
3 weeks now...still no recently played artist update, this is beginning to
bug the bjeezus out of me.

raccooonswag

Hey, it's OP (under a new account).

I've been suffering the same problem again. Nothing has been updating for two weeks plus. My friends' profiles have similarly been affected. The last time I had this problem, I didn't do anything really special to fix it - I posted in this forum and after a few days everything went back to normal without mine fiddling with any programs or uninstalling/reinstalling Spotify. I hope the devs can find a way to fix this problem again, thank you!

SUGGESTED POSTS