Spotify adds a playlist on it's own and plays it automatically, if removed it happens repeatedly.

Highlighted

Re: Spotify adds a playlist on it's own and plays it automatically, if removed it happens repeatedly

Visitor

Same For me. It's driving me nuts. Done everything they have said, reset passwords, signed out everywhere, resigned in... yet keeps adding random playlists for music I'm not interested in, skipping songs, autoplaying things I don't listen to when I'm the middle of trying to listen to what I want to listen too. I'm aggrieved . I pay for this service, yet it's becoming out of my control. Spotify, listen to what everyone is saying here and accept there is an internal issue with your app and service and investigate and fix it please.

Highlighted

Re: Spotify adds a playlist on it's own and plays it automatically, if removed it happens repeatedly

Spotify Legend

Hey all,

Take a look here if you have authorized any third parties access to your account.

It's possible to allow a third party to add music to your account and this might be the case here.

Hope it helps. Let us know how it goes.

Have a nice day!

SUGGESTED POSTS