Premium

Country

Latvia

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10 Pro

My Question or Issue

So that banner in left top corner does not appear, it appeared for some time, then not, it's weird, and I'd really like to use it, I used to use Toastify but it was just on how to play/pause songs, but I wanna see that banner, I don't know why it's not working, I've tried almost everything, please help.

3 Replies

Re: Spotify banner not showing in corner

Novy

Hey there @asteskauls

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community, and welcome 🙂

Would you mind giving us a bit more info about the banner you mentioned?

If you're able to attach a picture of it, you can do it using the Insert Photos option in the post editor and we'll see what we can suggest. 

Keep us posted!

NovyModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can't." -Henry Thoreau

asteskauls
Casual Listener

This one, I don't have it, how do I get it, or what buttons to press, and I already have the enable button.

Mihail

Hey @asteskauls,

Thanks for getting back to us.

We recommend double checking that the Show desktop overlay when using media keys option is enabled in the settings menu. If the overlay still doesn't appear, it's a good idea to clean reinstall Spotify on the device where this occurs. This step lets you start afresh with the latest app version by removing any corrupted files from previous installations. Note that we recommend installing the app version from the Microsoft Store, as it's the one best optimized for Windows 10.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on your progress.

MihailModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music is a language that doesn’t speak in particular words. It speaks in emotions, and if it’s in the bones, it’s in the bones.” - Keith Richards
SUGGESTED POSTS