Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify broken?

Spotify broken?

Everytime I go on spotify and press play on a playlist/radio station/song, it skips through a load of songs without playing them before coming up with an error message saying "Spotify can't play this right now. If you have the file on your computer you can import it." I have just come back from Wales where there wasn't much internet so I assumed it was location based but I'm back home now and it's still broken. I have tried restarting my computer, closing and re-oping Spotify, logging out then into Spotify and undownloading and redownloading Spotify. I'm on a HP laptop with Windows 10 and I do not have premium. What do I do?

2 Replies

I had this issue too several times, try to restart your computer and updating your computer. Also try reinstalling Spotify and running Spotify as an Administrator.

Hey @11037tunes

What @Borjesson said are great options that you can use to hopefully solve the issue. But you can also try logging off and relogging back in. This function serves the purpose of resyncing your data back to your account.

Happy Listening

Keanu_C

Suggested posts