Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify can't play this right now message

Spotify can't play this right now message

Plan

Premium

Country

United States

Device

(Windows PC)

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Recently Spotify wont let me play any songs on the windows app. I have tried logging back in, reinstalling, wiping every bit of Spotify data from my pc, and all the other obscure solutions to similar issues I could find but nothing has worked.  Its not my account because I can listen both on my phone and on the web player its specifically just the windows app that I'm having trouble with.  Any help would be appreciated

7 Replies

Same here on a Surface 6 all winupdates including 2004. Reinstalled and rebooted no success.

every time I put Linda Scotts version of I've told every little star on my playlist  you dummies take it off what the **bleep** is your dame problem u tube has it and I'm sure i tunes has  it put you jerks keep taking it off it has been around for years I am getting fed up with Spotify you put a song on your playlist it is on for awhile the IT IS GONE THANKS TO YOU JERKS WE PAY FOR THIS SERVICE NOT TO HAVE YOU TAKE AWAY SONGS ON OUR PLAYLIST YOUR GETTING REAL BAD TO BAD THERE IS NOT ANOTHER COMPANY THAT IS NOT LIKE YOURS BAD 

**bleep**

I love the song by Linda Scott I've told every little star and have it on all my playlist but Spotify keeps taking it off why?  it is not right I pay for this service

**bleep** a replay would be nice

**bleep** a reply would be nice

Hey there @AttnDeficit@Hacmac82 and @R4OCKMEYES

Thanks for reaching out to us about this - we'll be glad to help you out here.

If you still experience this issue with your Spotify desktop app you might've encountered an Ongoing Issue that we're currently investigating. Check out this thread and make sure you add your vote to it by clicking on the +VOTE button. You can follow the steps under Status Update as well. 

It'll also be useful to Subscribe via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. That'll make sure you stay up to date with any relevant updates about this.

@R4OCKMEYES - Keep in mind availability can vary over time and between countries, depending on agreements between Spotify and rights holders, such as artists or record labels. However, new content gets added to Spotify every day, so if you can’t find I've Told Every Little Star by Linda Scott right now, it may reappear soon. Alternatively, we can suggest contacting the artist or record label with your query as well.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions.   

Suggested posts