Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify can't play this right now

Spotify can't play this right now

I have a very unusual problem with playing songs.

Firstly all songs from Searh menu cannot be played with "Spotify can't play this right now" which one isnt showing all time but when I added them into liked, it started playing.

I tired all solutions like clear cache, change all DNS like 0.0.0.0 spclient.wg.spotify.com from windows files, changing network type WIFI/Ethernet, full clear reinstall, change on windows store version, updating and much more.

Plan

Premium

Country

Poland

Operating System

Windows 11

My Question or Issue

7 Replies

Hi there @Krystian01,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

First of all, try disabling hardware acceleration by clicking  Settings in the menu bar > Select Preferences > scroll down and uncheck Hardware acceleration > Restart Spotify.

On Windows, another solution for this can be updating your sound drivers. Read more about how to do that here.

Let us know if that helps.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

doesnt work

Hey @Krystian01,

Thank you for keeping in contact.

To continue investigating this case, would you mind checking if it happens when using the Web Player?

Also, could you check if the issue persists when using a different device? You can try this on a friend's or family member's PC using your own account. This will give us a better look at the issue. 

Lastly, include in your next response the Spotify version you’re currently running.

We'll be on the lookout. 

OscarDCModerator
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

the search for devices works normally in the web player, also on the mobile device.

using a local or other network also does not work.

Hey @Krystian01,

Thanks for getting back to us!

This issue could also be caused by VPN or private tunnel, since those re-route network traffic. It's a good idea to off your VPN if you're using one.

We'd also recommend disabling any Proxy from the Spotify app settings following these steps: 

Open Spotify > go to Settings and scroll down to Proxy Settings. Select No Proxy from the drop-down menu of Proxy type and click on Restart App.

If that doesn't do it for you, can you share your Spotify version as @Oscar requested and couple of screenshots as they will help us identify what's causing the issue.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be here in case you have any further questions about this.

LyubkaModerator

After searching a song, i can't play it if i didn't like it before

ver.png
dev.png
play.png

Hey @Krystian01

Thanks for your reply. 

We can confirm that the right teams are aware of this happening. In this case, we suggest that you head over to this thread and leave a comment there providing us with the info we're asking for in the Top Answer.

If you need a hand with anything else, just let us know.

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts