Free

Country
Thailand

Device

(Computer)

Operating System

Windows 7 Sp1 up to date.)

My Question or Issue

I have some troubles after few second of play normaly , the sound cut non stop is impossible to read any song normaly. I try to restart , computer , router , reinstall the client . Still the same. Is the fisrt time i have this problem , i read music all days without any trouble. That start today.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @firewall1,

Thank you for the info!

Please check this thread for a more advanced uninstallation of Spotify.

Try to create another user account and install Spotify there as well to see if that makes a difference.

Let me know how that goes 🙂

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey, thanks for reaching out.

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstallation of the app. Just follow the steps here.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest!

I do already the full unistall and reinstall , is still the same. I can play any devices or website without problems , just the client spotify not work proprely.After 39 s of play that start to cut , like cache is not recharge. I missunderstand why all was working well since today. 
Snap7.jpgSnap6.jpg

Marked as solution

Hey @firewall1,

Thank you for the info!

Please check this thread for a more advanced uninstallation of Spotify.

Try to create another user account and install Spotify there as well to see if that makes a difference.

Let me know how that goes 🙂

Thank you for your support , the roaming was clean empty to spotify but i not reboot as well. I do it and delete temp files too.

I reinstall , the client (loading of web client take more time than usually) but after reinstall the problem is solved. I think maybe the web client was not fully donwload and read temp files in roaming.
Anyway the problem is solved is the more important 

Thank again to all menbers of support.

Musically yours

Best regards...

Suggested posts