Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify crashes when adding/removing tracks from playlist

Solved!

Spotify crashes when adding/removing tracks from playlist

So I'm listening to a Radio, a song comes up that I want to add to a playlist, I click on teh album art and select add to playlist select the playlist then BAM music stops, dissapears. I'm rocking a W7 with plenty of memory (8core) NO reason for it to crash.

Also went to play Que to add the song Still crashes

If you can help it would be appreciated cause I'm getting angry.

[Edit - Title for clarity - Mod]

601 Replies

@tomboerwinkle1 wrote:
I can't add tracks to any of my playlists. I hit add to playlist but no playlists. Also playlists won't automatically play the queue. One track at a time. Slooow loading when loading at all. Lots of buffering. Can't search. Other apps like pan-bora and YouTube work fine. Sspotify is basically useless right now to this premium user. Android Galaxy Nexus with all current updates.

Hey @tomboerwinkle1 🙂 

If you could make your own topic over in the Android section I am sure the community will be able to help you troubleshoot.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hello everyone!

We resolved this issue a few weeks ago so we're going to go ahead and close this thread. If you experience a similar issue, please let us know by posting in one of the boards and we'll get you sorted out soon. Thanks for the reports everyone!

Suggested posts