Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify does not play any music, in the app and in the web player

Spotify does not play any music, in the app and in the web player

Comentario em PT/BR: Meu spotify não reproduz nenhuma musica, e sumiram todas as minhas músicas das minhas playlists, ja tentei reinstalar usar o web player, mas nada disso resolveu, vi alguns tutoriais no youtube e nenhum deles chegou na minha solução. Eu nunca vi esse tipo de problema em todos os meus anos de spotify.

Alguém porfavor poderia me ajudar?

Comment in ENGLISH: My spotify does not play any music, and all my songs disappeared from my playlists, I already tried to reinstall the app, already tried using the web player, but none of that solved, I saw some tutorials on youtube and none of them came in my solution. I've never seen this kind of problem in all my years of spotify.
Could someone help me, please?

Sem título.png
1 Reply

Yeah same issue here. All playlists are empty and I can't play any songs at all. It works completely fine in mobile. I've tried deleting stuff from the host file, that didn't work. Tried turning off my firewall, anti-virus and re-installing Spotify; didn't work. The only thing that kinda worked is installing older versions of Spotify but even with that I couldn't play certain songs.

Extremely annoying, been happening for months now.

Suggested posts