Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify doesn't play songs on the Artist's pages since weeks.

Spotify doesn't play songs on the Artist's pages since weeks.

Plan

Premium

Country

Germany

Operating Sys

Windows 10

Hello Spotify community, 

since few weeks i have to download Spotify everyday couse i noticed that after a while I downloaded it (one or two days) the Album Song's or the Artist's pages doesn't even start, the box (with the song) down on the right remain black. When i go to an Artist's page i can just listen to the first 5 or more intro song, as soon as i wanna play an Album it stops playing.
At the beginning i though was just a matter of updating, so i updated it and start downloaded a new version of the Program, then i even did the Premium Account for Students but it just remained like this. 
In particulary now that i'm paying it is very annoying!

It would be great if somebody could help!

Thanks a lot!

3 Replies

THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE AREE EXPERIENCING THESE PROBLEMS YOU DESCIBE ON SPOTIFY DESKTOP AND SPOTIFY IS NOT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT. WE ARE BASICALLY **bleep** IT SEEMS. TIME TO CANCEL THAT PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP!

Thanks for your reply! I didn't expect that also other person have that problem, couse on the wen and here is impossible to find anything about it...
Now it started not to work even right after have downloaded it.
Is Incredibly unprofessional from Spotify to people who pay for their "service"!

Still Have this issue heres proof http://prntscr.com/mkp0fl

Suggested posts