Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify doesn't show similar artist tab.

Solved!

Spotify doesn't show similar artist tab.

Hello everyone,

Since this morning spotify doesn't show the similar artists tab for a lot of artists (see below -> Overzicht = Overview & Biografie = Biography). 

Naamloos.jpg

Does anyone know what the problem may be?

Thanks,

Wes

32 Replies

I would guess those errors are coming from discover which would be running in a separate process to the artist pages.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Same here. Really annoying.

Pretty sure its something in the stream, since the same problem occurs in version 0.8.3.

yup same here and im in the US,actually to come to think of it,i'm starting to get tired of spotify's crap,and if i really think about it,I'm slowly starting to find reasons to just not use spotify,i mean they never  fixed it to where you can't add the same song more than once to a playlist,now this,when im listening ill get stupid ads,and my song will freeze and some songs don;t play,do they ever fix things?

I'm getting the same problem, I just updated to thew new Spotify that has the new metro kind of look and I noticed that the related artists button is gone, I would like this to be fixed because that is about the only way I find music I like that's related to that genre 😕

Sometimes, I think for some artist, the simialr artist tab work, other times doesn't work.

Marked as solution

Hi everyone,

Apologies for the delays here. We're working on getting it sorted as we speak.

Thanks everyone for your patience so far. It should be back soon, let us know if it's still not returned in an hour or two.

It's back. Thank you.

No...its still not back...still the same..UK here

@MattD Did you exit and restart Spotify?

I re-install spotify on my mac but it`s still not showing the tab. The same on my windows maschine. 

regards 

This should be back now. Please try manually logging out and back in to your account - it should refresh a few things. If you're still not seeing related artists please post here to confirm and we'll take a look at your accounts for you.

Check out how we're doing: @SpotifyStatus

Did this help? Please click 'Accept as Solution'.

Same problem can't see "Artist" + musicXmatch app.
Clean Re-install still not working.
Please help.

Suggested posts