Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify first run, keeps loading

Solved!

Spotify first run, keeps loading

I've just installed Spotify from Microsoft Store, but when I open it stucks on loading animation and doesn't allow me to log in. I've tried uninstalling and istalling again with the normal installer, but I get the same problem. I can just see this and I won't be able to log in

Captura de pantalla (35).png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I've finally solved the problem unistalling spotify and reinstalling the previous version.
-> https://www.filehorse.com/download-spotify/33328/

Then you have to go to your preferences and disable the options to show music from your local files, inside the app.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

This is happening to me too... I've reinstalled the app so many times from the site and the Microsoft Store but this happens all the time

Marked as solution

I've finally solved the problem unistalling spotify and reinstalling the previous version.
-> https://www.filehorse.com/download-spotify/33328/

Then you have to go to your preferences and disable the options to show music from your local files, inside the app.

That isn't working, the circle remains

Thanks a lot for the help !! My spotify get back up and running

This is NOT solved. The problem first appears after the Windows "Creator" update - build 1709.  Spotify no longer works.  Uninstalling, reinstalling doesn't work.  Uninstalling and reinstalling from the MS App store doesn't work (just continues to load... I even left it overnight and it never finished.)  Uninstalling, manually removing all references/directories,etc to Spotify, then reinstalling from the App store doesn't work.  Unfortunately for me, the Creator update finally caught up with me two days ago.  The problem first appeared around April 2017, and we're coming up on a year.  I don't care whose "fault" it is - Spotify's for not writing something compatible with some obscure Windows rule, or another screw-up by Microsoft.  Bottom line is Spotify doesn't work anymore.  I'll check back for a couple of weeks, and then - I'm sorry to say, I'll be uninstalling Spotify for good.  There's a limit on how much frustration I can put up with.

I have the same problem here. It's a shame Spotify doesn't release an update to that problem. It's funny, because my Spotify desktop app was working normally and then I logged out and that eternal loading has started. It's so frustrating, and Spotify didn't make a statement about that s**t problem. When will they fix it?

I have the same problem and I dont know how to do to solve it. Could anyone help us?

Suggested posts