Premium

Country

Czech Republic

Device

Lenovo Yoga C740-15IML

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I've been using Spotify Premium on my PC for almost 4 months without any issues, but couple days ago it just stopped working. I didn't do any update on my PC nor Spotify, so I have no clue what the problem is. I can open it, but I can't play any song. Spotify shows it's playing (the time of the song is running) but I can't hear anything, it doesn't play the music. I tried different playlists, different songs, I logged off and on, I reinstall spotify, nothing helped.  There isn't problem with my audio on PC, it works with movies, youtube, everything. I also tried it with headphones, but nothing helped. It works normally on my phone btw.

Does anybody have any idea where the problem can be? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I'm assuming your Spotify is neither muted on the volume function in the Spotify client nor is it muted over the volume mixer of Windows? I recommend checking that again, as it seems like only the sound of Spotify isn't working, and the only problem I can imagine is Spotify being muted somewhere. Maybe you accidentally pressed something?

Good luck, I hope you find something and have a great week.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

I'm assuming your Spotify is neither muted on the volume function in the Spotify client nor is it muted over the volume mixer of Windows? I recommend checking that again, as it seems like only the sound of Spotify isn't working, and the only problem I can imagine is Spotify being muted somewhere. Maybe you accidentally pressed something?

Good luck, I hope you find something and have a great week.

I didn't check the volume mixer in Windows and for some reason it was muted there lol. Thank you for your help!

No problem, enjoy the music.

Suggested posts