Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify keeps automatically changing playlist?!!

Solved!

Spotify keeps automatically changing playlist?!!

Hi!

I hope someone can help me, because I have no idea what to do ...

For the last couple of weeks Iv noticed that Spotify keeps changing the playlist I start to listen to.

I'll choose a playlist, and it'll play one song ... then it switches to another playlist automaticaly.

Iv not changed any settings or done anything, and it worked fine until this point. So I dont know whats happened.

Its kind of annoying because I can't listen to one specific playlist anymore unless I put it in the queue list.

Can anyone give me any advice with this please? Id be very greatful 🙂

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Sounds like you have a bunch of songs in the play queue, which Spotify saves between sessions now (didn't used to do that until a new release a month or two back).

Click on the 'Play Queue' option in the top of the left-hand panel of the Spotify window - any queued tracks are shown in yellow - highlight and delete those.
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

View solution in original post

13 Replies

anyone at all??? ....

Marked as solution

Sounds like you have a bunch of songs in the play queue, which Spotify saves between sessions now (didn't used to do that until a new release a month or two back).

Click on the 'Play Queue' option in the top of the left-hand panel of the Spotify window - any queued tracks are shown in yellow - highlight and delete those.
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

I had the same problem, and this works. Thanks! xoxo

Thanks! That actually helped! I was having the same problem. I'd never noticed the play queue thing before. 🙂

Also I noticed this will happen if you have a phone/device with the Spotify App set up with the Spotify Connect feature. My playlist would randomly shift to the one on my phone. Drove me nuts for a couple minutes before I figured out it was connecting to my WiFi and taking over for no raison.

quite annoying that behaviour - especially if you go out, have a big queued playlist on your desktop, listen to your phone, then when you come back, the phone overwrites the queued desktop playlist...

it can be found in the lower right corner of the desktop interface (3 lines on top of each other)

There is no Play que there. Is it there another step in between to get to it?

Can't find that play queue in the left upper area on the ipad

Can't find that play queue on my iphone. I'm having the same problem--haven't had it before.

This solution is related to the desktop version sounds like, but I only listen on my phone so then what do I do?

Yeah, I have mobile, and I can't find the thing anywhere. This has been happening to me for over a month now, and it's really starting to **bleep** me off, no offense.

Where is the play queue on iPhone? This is driving me nuts and Spotify needs to fix it fir this premium subscription!

Suggested posts