Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify no reproduce ninguna canción

Spotify no reproduce ninguna canción

Hola

Uso Windows 7 32 bits, le doy clic a una canción y simplemente no la reproduce. Cual sea la canción o pista, no funciona. ¿Alguien sabe qué sucede? Agradezco cualquier ayuda.

4 Replies

Hey @musicsybarite, help's here.

Hope you don't mind us replying in English. Does this happen on the Spotify app or the Web Player? If on the app, try a quick reinstall and see if it helps. If on the Web Player, open it in an incognito window or another browser and let us know how it goes.

Make sure to send us a screenshot and more info on what's happening, and what can't be played. 

Keep us posted 🙂

Thanks for your kind response. Yes, on any browser it happens the same, no one song can be played. I've uninstalled and installed the application over and over again and nothing happen. I'm really worried about that.

image1.jpg
image2.jpg

Hey @musicsybarite.

Thanks for providing us with that info.

Would you mind trying logging in using a different account and seeing if the issue persists? That way we will be able to determine whether there is an issue with your account.

Thanks! We'll be looking out for your reply.

Hi again! Sorry for my late response.

Yes, the issue persists by using another account. It's incredibly strange. I've uninstalled Spotify and installed it on my PC over and over again countless times, and nothing gets better. However, my brother has a laptop. There I have Spotify and there it does work. The bad thing is that the laptop is a bit slow. So, I guess the problem has to do with my PC. Yet I don't know if the internet connection has to do with it as well, I mean, the internet service. I don't really know what to do now! I hope this information may help you to solve something. I'd really want a definitive solution as soon as possible. Thanks for reading.

Suggested posts