Premium

Country

USA

Device

Windows 

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

So, im trying to figure out why my Spotify isnt showing what im listening to on Discord. It just started doing and and i dont know why. Ive Restarted my pc and it still isnt working. I have no games or anything running in the back ground but when there is a game running, its shows the game on my Discord. I have read through other forums but none of them seem to help at all. I have "Display spotify as your status" turned on. So i dont understand what else to do.

3 Replies

I'm having the same issue as of a few days ago. Neither Discord can detect what I'm currently listening to with all suggestions such as re-linking Spotify with Discord already done, nor can the Spotify Android App detect that I'm listening to something on my Windows PC.

Sometimes after booting up Spotify on my PC, Discord correctly displays what I'm listening to for a brief moment, however that usually stops after just seconds and then doesn't show up at all anymore.

if u reinstall spotify it will work for one time only, after restart app it wont work again. spotify connect doesnt work on pc, discord using spotify connect i think. so discord thing doesnt work too

I had to reinstall Spotify and it worked until i reset my pc

Suggested posts