Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify not working on computer

Spotify not working on computer

Hi I was just wondering if someone could help?

My spotify wont work on my computer, it just keeps saying song unavailable but will work when I use it on my iphone. Ive made sure that everything is updated and have uninstalled and reinstalled again and still nothing will work?  Does anybody know how I can fix this please?

12 Replies

Which version do you use? The version from the Windows store or the normal installer version?

hi i am using it on my computer

Press Ctrl + Alt + delete then go to task manager then click all spotify programs on there and press end process you will get a warning just click yes and close spotify and reopen it. tell me if this works!

i tried that and it still isnt working 

Delete Spotify then delete ALL the Spotify files then download spotify again. tell me if this works

weve also done that aswell 

Hey, I'm having the same issue. Does anyone found the solution?

Press The Windows Key and type System Restore. Click on it change it to custom time. Change it to when spotify was working. Does that help please tell me. WARNING IT WILL RESTART YOUR COMPUTER!!!

that hasnt worked either 

In my case it has a very weird behavior. If I maximize the app it will turn transparent, if I reduce it, it turns black.

spot.PNG

OK i have some more ideas Download a VM or Upgrade to another version of windows. Check if theres a virus stoping you from litening to spotify. check the files to see if theres a file that is not supposed to be there.

I`ve done everything and still getting the same problems 😞

Suggested posts