Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify official download link for Windows XP

Solved!

Spotify official download link for Windows XP

Does anyone have the official download link for spotify for windows xp?

I remember that the link was similar to this:

please, if anyone finds out the official link I will be very grateful

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @AndreyProBR

Wow, that's a throwback! As far as I'm aware this version is no longer supported. 

Unfortunately Windows XP is no longer supported and Spotify currently requires desktops and laptops to be running Windows 7 or above. You maybe able to use web player by checking the steps out here.

To learn more about the System Requirements for Spotify check out this handy Support Article here. 

Have an awesome weekend,

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @AndreyProBR

Wow, that's a throwback! As far as I'm aware this version is no longer supported. 

Unfortunately Windows XP is no longer supported and Spotify currently requires desktops and laptops to be running Windows 7 or above. You maybe able to use web player by checking the steps out here.

To learn more about the System Requirements for Spotify check out this handy Support Article here. 

Have an awesome weekend,

That's not a solution, is it?

you can still use it web player in Mypal browser.

I am in the mypal web browser and all it gives me is a seemingly infinite load...

Same to me, unfortunately. I use Mypal aswell

try with serpent browser

using supermium (chromium 122 for windows xp) the web player loads, but it complains about the drm stuff not being enabled. is there a way to actually make it wouk? i want to be able to use an old laptop as a little media player thingy

Suggested posts