Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify (pc windows) does not connect to Last.fm

Solved!

Spotify (pc windows) does not connect to Last.fm

To whom it may concern,

I tried to sync my last. fm account to my spotify desktop version and I failed. 

I tried to follow some steps available on the community (offline mode... reenter the credentials) and nothing seens to work. 

If I access the link (https://www.last.fm/about/trackmymusic) I can only scrobble on my pc until I restart it. 
I do not have this problem on my mobile.

Does anyone have a solution to this issue?
Thanks in advance 

Best regards

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @AkelK

You can try out the app called Spotify Scrobbler last.fm has recently created for scrobbling from Spotify clients. You can find it here.

Note: you should disconnect your Spotify client from last.fm in Spotify's settings otherwise you may have double-scrobbles.

I also recommend changing the last.fm password into something that's lengthy enough (8+ symbols) with mixed-case, numbers and a few symbols.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @AkelK

You can try out the app called Spotify Scrobbler last.fm has recently created for scrobbling from Spotify clients. You can find it here.

Note: you should disconnect your Spotify client from last.fm in Spotify's settings otherwise you may have double-scrobbles.

I also recommend changing the last.fm password into something that's lengthy enough (8+ symbols) with mixed-case, numbers and a few symbols.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts