Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify plays but suddenly sound disapear

Solved!

Spotify plays but suddenly sound disapear

Plan

Premium

Country

Sweden

Device

(iPhone 8 plus  + Windows 7)

Operating System

(iOS 12.0.1, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I am listening the music and in middle of the song the sound disapear but it looks like it is still streaming. It looks like when you are playing the spotify from another device but there is no oher device connected to my account when this issue apeared. The same thing happen in office. I connect to spotifty from my office computer and same thing happen again.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @samya022.

Thanks for reaching out on the Community! We'll be glad to help you out 🙂

I know this sounds obvious, but would you mind performing a clean reinstall on both your devices by following the steps outlined here? This can solve many common problems that our users experience.

Would you also mind trying to listen to Spotify from another account to see if the problem persists? This will help us determine whether there is a problem with your account.

Thanks in advance!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @samya022.

Thanks for reaching out on the Community! We'll be glad to help you out 🙂

I know this sounds obvious, but would you mind performing a clean reinstall on both your devices by following the steps outlined here? This can solve many common problems that our users experience.

Would you also mind trying to listen to Spotify from another account to see if the problem persists? This will help us determine whether there is a problem with your account.

Thanks in advance!

Suggested posts