Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify plays by itself after being paused

Solved!

Spotify plays by itself after being paused

Windows 10 and Free plan.

On my headphones, Sennheiser HD 660 S, whenever I pause Spotify, it would unpause itself or just play by itself after ~10-15 seconds. It only does this on these headphones, I don't know if it is Spotify not working with it or the headphones itself.

TLDR: When I pause Spotify, it would unpause itself after ~10-15 seconds and play. How to make it paused until I want it to be played?

I already tried switching the ports from the Motherboard's audio to the case's audio, I also reinstalled my drivers. What do I do?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @dasfsafas.

Thanks for reaching out on the Community, and sorry for taking so long to reply! We'll be glad to help you out 🙂

First, are you still experiencing this issue?

If so, I know this sounds obvious, but would you mind restarting your computer and performing a clean reinstall by following the steps outlined here?

Could you also provide us with your Spotify version once you've done that?

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @dasfsafas.

Thanks for reaching out on the Community, and sorry for taking so long to reply! We'll be glad to help you out 🙂

First, are you still experiencing this issue?

If so, I know this sounds obvious, but would you mind restarting your computer and performing a clean reinstall by following the steps outlined here?

Could you also provide us with your Spotify version once you've done that?

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Suggested posts