Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify plays whats its wants....

Solved!

Spotify plays whats its wants....

Hi,

I have premium account for few days.

Today when I start Spotify music I played was stopped after few to 30 seconds and Spotify starts play some music that I never heard before....

I tried to restart computer/router -> doesn't help

Tried to reinstall Spotify -> well it wasn't possible while there was an error 'program is still running' when there was nothing in processes list. But OK, I just remove everything from disk manually and install Spotify once again...-> doesn't help

I change my password -> doesn't help

My system is win7 enterpirse.

Any ideas?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @poziom79

That's not cool!

I suggest you to go to your Spotify Account page, click on 'Sign Out Everywhere' and then change your password.

Additionally, go to the Apps tab in your account page and revoke access to everything you don't recognise.

Note: Lithium Community one is fine, it comes from this community. If there is an app which you're unsure about, just ask. 🙂

These steps should remove any unauthorized access from your account (the most common cause for issues like yours) and make sure it can't return.

If you're using a password that's similar to what you have on Spotify for your email account too, please change that.
If you're using Facebook login, I recommend a fierce password or 2-factor authentication.

That's just for extra safety. 🙂

Let me know how it goes!

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @poziom79

That's not cool!

I suggest you to go to your Spotify Account page, click on 'Sign Out Everywhere' and then change your password.

Additionally, go to the Apps tab in your account page and revoke access to everything you don't recognise.

Note: Lithium Community one is fine, it comes from this community. If there is an app which you're unsure about, just ask. 🙂

These steps should remove any unauthorized access from your account (the most common cause for issues like yours) and make sure it can't return.

If you're using a password that's similar to what you have on Spotify for your email account too, please change that.
If you're using Facebook login, I recommend a fierce password or 2-factor authentication.

That's just for extra safety. 🙂

Let me know how it goes!

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

It works!

Thank you!

Suggested posts