Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify premium missing from window title bar

Spotify premium missing from window title bar

Hi,

I have just updated to the latest version of spotify (non windows store version) & have noticed that it no longer says spotify premium on the title bar, no I have to click the drop down next to username & then click account which then opens in default web browser. I know this might seem like a small gripe but it was really handy seeing the fact that it was premium account in the window title bar, that way I could see at a glance that spotify was able to get payment for my premium subscription.

Is this away for good or is there a chance it could come back?

Cheers.

spotify.JPG
2 Replies

Hey @BanziBaby!

Welcome to the community.

Right now, this tag isn't available. However, if your account were to go back to Free, it'll show the upgrade option next to your username.

Also, if you have an automated payment set up for Spotify, you'll receive an email notification in case it fails.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

There's one more way to see this - you can go to Spotify Preferences by either clicking the upper left three dots and finding Preferences in Edit menu, or hitting Ctrl + P.

The first thing under Settings is your account. It should be saying Spotify Premium under your username.

No need to leave the program to check your status! 🙂

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts