Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify premium on iPhone wants me sign in every time!

Solved!

Spotify premium on iPhone wants me sign in every time!

Hi <br>Getting really frustrated and bored at having to log in every single time I open the iphone app.<br>It always used to keep me logged in, but every time I re-open app it wants me to log in?<br>Any help much appreciated<br>

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@Gee1984 - Are you logging in using a Spotify username and password or via Facebook? Its always worth trying a clean reinstallation of the application and see if that helps at all. 

@Tanya-23 - No need to hijack someone elses topic, these are community forums so you are not guarenteed a response from Spotify. 

Can you double check if your account is showing as premium on your online overview?:

- If it is showing as premium, try the steps outlined in this post and they should get you up and running.

- If it is showing as free, you are not logging into the account you are paying for. Get in touch with support here and they can help you track down your account. Its amazingly easy to have two, one with a Spotify username and another via Facebook so check your logins.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hi, i canceled my premium last month but noticed you guys took £10 from my bank yesterday i wasnt happy but decided just to use it but wont let me play any music keeps sayin i need premium but you guys already took money of ???

Helooo anyone on here????
Marked as solution

@Gee1984 - Are you logging in using a Spotify username and password or via Facebook? Its always worth trying a clean reinstallation of the application and see if that helps at all. 

@Tanya-23 - No need to hijack someone elses topic, these are community forums so you are not guarenteed a response from Spotify. 

Can you double check if your account is showing as premium on your online overview?:

- If it is showing as premium, try the steps outlined in this post and they should get you up and running.

- If it is showing as free, you are not logging into the account you are paying for. Get in touch with support here and they can help you track down your account. Its amazingly easy to have two, one with a Spotify username and another via Facebook so check your logins.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

hahaha wel i didnt kno how to do my own 1, n getin frustated wif my fone n okey i wil try that cheers

Thanks Peter. That seems to have done the trick. Cheers

I´ve the same problem with Premium! I´m really annoyed to pay 15€/mthly and the app

isn´t working well. Why do I have to sign in nearly everytime on iPhone? It isn´t funny to sign in, when I´m sitting in the car, concerning safety issues and I also don´t wan´t to skip the popup "safety instructions for a usage in car" everytime ==> I only want to hear the music I´ve paid for... "Yes" I know that I should separate car driving and typing on my mobilephone, I´m nearly 40 years old...

So can you pls. help me? Otherwise I go to another provider... 😞

Suggested posts