Spotify's taskbar icon on the wrong monitor every single time (dual monitors)

Re: Spotify's taskbar icon on the wrong monitor every single time (dual monitors)

ikjadoon
Roadie

The @SpotifyCares account has been unresponsive for two weeks now. At last contact, they erroneously claimed they fixed it, clearly did jack, and now we need to "try to access the Home or Browse screen".

If everyone can please make a SERIOUS effort to open EITHER the Home or Browse screen, ZX from @SpotifyCares will be right here to help...

8DsDvkh

Re: Spotify's taskbar icon on the wrong monitor every single time (dual monitors)

Gigabyte1024

The issue is not Solved. I have 3x 1080p screens and I am having the same issue as everyone else. This is definatly a Spotify issue and it has been for at least a year.

Untitled.png

ikjadoon
Roadie

Perhaps by the next ice age.

drummercrm
Music Fan

Still unfixed.

ikjadoon
Roadie

y3lGvAD

Eeeeeyup...

1.1.10.540.gfcf0430f (Windows Store version)

17134.885 (Windows 10 Pro 1803, x64)

drummercrm
Music Fan

What I don't understand is: We push this thread up every week or so and say that this Bug is still unfixed and since @Katerina 's absolutely false answer not a single Mod came across this topic and wanted to help us out. This not existing support from spotify is absolutely inacceptable and combined with a few other (new) bugs slowly brings me to the point where I want to cancel my subscription.

I think I will give Amazon Music a try.

Szarkee
Casual Listener

Anyone have experience with Google Play Music (now YouTube Music I think it's been rebranded)? I've heard new music discovery isn't that good. If that was better than Spotify I would be gone. You guys think this problem is bad, you should check out:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Android-Auto-Songs-in-downloaded-album-are-ordered/i...

How totally messed up is that to be adding/liking/hearting songs and every time you go to your My Songs playlist it always plays the same song (alphabetical order, and not in order of newest song added). Apparently people are having the same thing with alphabetical order for albums as well. And tech. support says it's not a bug but a feature. Holy... just wow.

drummercrm
Music Fan

Issue still remains

nielrio
Gig Goer

Hello community!

I just checked if the issue still remains, and got no problem this time. Also after the fifth time reopening on second screen, the icon is on the right taskbar. this is my windows store version: 

1.1.10.540.gfcf0430f (Windows Store version)

capture8.png

try it yourself too, to check it. (I may be a lucky one)

this is my windows version:

Edition         Windows 10 Pro
Version         1809
Installed on    14-5-2019
OS build        17763.615
capture8.png

drummercrm
Music Fan

Sorry, but not fixed for me - having the same Spotify version installed (Windows Store Version)

Windows 10 1903 x64 18362.239

SUGGESTED POSTS