Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify se abre, pero la pantalla está en negro

Spotify se abre, pero la pantalla está en negro

Tengo instalado spotify free en el portátil de mi casa (windows 7 ultimate). Me ha estado funcionando estupendamente, pero llevo 3 días que, cuando lo abro, me sale la pantalla en negro (se ve archivo, edición y ver), y no puedo navegar. He desinstalado el programa e instalado el programa varias veces. He quitado y puesto "aceleración de hardware" en "ver" varias veces y sigue sin ir. Y yo no he instalado nada nuevo en el equipo. ¿Qué puedo hacer? Gracias

2 Replies

Hola buenas, a mí también me pasa lo mismo e hice todo lo que indica en el mensaje, pero sigue apareciendo en **bleep**, tengo spotify premium y tengo todas mis playlist descargadas y no se que hacer, por favor espero que se pueda solucionar este problema rápido. Gracias

Hey @rosario79 and @PaolaMaidana,

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here.

We hope you don't mind us answering in English as it's the official language of the Community.  Good job on checking first whether or not a reinstall solves the issue, in most such cases it does. However, could give it another go with these steps and run a clean reinstall? These ones are more thorough. That way you can make sure the cache is not causing this issue.

@PaolaMaidana if that doesn't fix things, you mention that you have your playlists downloaded, does the black screen appear only when you're trying to play your downloads, when you navigate to a specific page or in general? We'd appreciate a couple of screenshots of what you see at your end.

Keep us posted, we'll be on the lookout for your reply.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts