Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify social changes

Spotify social changes

Hello,

I was out of the country for a month or so on business and have come back to find Spotify has changed the way they deal with social. I'm sure I'll get used to it and I imagine some people have already aired their views on this topic, so I'm not about to go off on an ill concieved rant, I was just hoping somebody could help me out a bit in teaching me how to use the new spotify social the way it is presumably meant to be used.

I used to have a list of my facebook friends on the right hand side of Spotify and I could click on their names to see their profiles and access their playlists. How do I find my friends using the new spotify social?

I used to see spotify activity from all my facebook friends in the right hand side. This helped me with music discovery.So in effect I was "following" everyone I knew on facebook. I actually quite liked this arrangement, so is there any way to re-follow everyone?

Lastly, and kind of related. Spotify gives me suggestions of who to follow just above my activity panel. How do I find people to follow that spotify does not suggest?

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Martin

1 Reply

Hey 🙂 

I did my best to write a summary of the changes as well as links to relevant ideas topics suggesting changes over in this thread when the changes first came out. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts