Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify status not showing up on discord

Spotify status not showing up on discord

My spotify status does not show up on discord. I have to everything including restarting discord, reinstalling discord, using the canary version, logging out of both spotify and discord and logging back in, reconnecting my spotify connection. However whenever I reinstall spotify, the status works, but when I close the spotify app and open it again, the status does not work again. My fellow server mates do not have this problem. I seems like I'm the only person having the this problem. Please help. This is really annoying me.

3 Replies

Hey @TactiCool1011.

Thanks for posting about this in the Community!

Do you mind trying to perform a clean reinstall of the desktop app? This tends to fix a lot of common issues our users experience, and this might just do the trick 😉

If that doesn't work, could you confirm the exact Spotify version running on your desktop? We'll take a closer look.

Thanks! We'll be looking out for your reply.

It doesn't work, I am running 1.1.8.439

Hey @TactiCool1011.

Thanks for getting back to us.

There's a solution in this thread which seems to have worked for a few people. Do you mind giving it a go and letting us know if it worked for you? If that doesn't work, then there are also some steps to try in this Reddit thread.

If none of that works, don't worry - we'll see what else we can suggest 😉

Suggested posts