Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify toca sozinho quando está pausado

Spotify toca sozinho quando está pausado

Plan

Premium Family

Country

Brazil

Device

Desktop

Operating System

Windows10

My Question or Issue

Há algum tempo, quando tenho o spotify pausado no meu computador, começa a tocar alguma musica aleatória. Já troquei a senha, sai de todos os dispositivos e ainda vem acontecendo isso. O que pode ser?

30 Replies

Spotify Desktop on Linux, here. It was paused, then by itself it started to play Diego e Ray, this same music, Coração de Isca (Ao Vivo).  A few days ago and the same thing happened, the song was Young Again. And before that it happened many times with Luan Santana and with Gustavo Lima.

Every time it happens, it's with crappy music, and then I'll have to remove it from "recently played" because obviously I don't want these songs interfering with my recommendations.

It looks like Spotify is trying to game its analytics by pushing these things to us. Spotify, if you're listening: this sucks and reflects badly on you.

I have a family plan, an my account is fine. I'm a systems administrator, use a password manager, don't use this password anywhere else but on Spotify, never shared it with anybody, and it's only configured on my devices (tv, phone, desktop), and on these devices I'm the only user. 

Also, my "discover weekly" is also full of this crappy stuff, and clicking on "don't like" there doesn't seem to make any difference. There is NO RELATION WHATSOEVER between the songs and albums that I have saved, the artists that I follow, the playlists that I listen to, and this crappy stuff that Spotify is trying to push to us.

Gente, fiz contato com o pessoal do Spotify neste link:

www.spotify.com/br/about-us/contact/

Clicando na opção 03 "Formulário de Contato".

Falei do meu problema e eles fizeram algum procedimento interno e disseram que o problema está resolvido. Irei acompanhar de agora em diante e avisarei se realmente resolveu.

Its also happening here. I find it really disrespectul with the user. Spotify has our data and music taste, and still would shove us nonsense music we dont want.

Obrigado Spotify por Fud3r meu 2018!
spotify s.PNG

Minhas bandas? OK, perfeito!

Minhas músicas? WHAAAAAT!??

Já resetei minha senha, já desloguei de todos os dispositivos dezenas de vezes e até recriei a conta. Hahahaha piada o app permitir que scripts (ou algum vírus, sei lá) rode em segundo plano nas contas PAGAS dos usuários.

Talvez uma autenticação em dois fatores resolveria tudo, mas pelo visto é mais fácil manter assim, né!?

MySpotifyWrapped2018.jpg

@bernardopapini:

Pra mim só resolveu neste link:

www.spotify.com/br/about-us/contact/

Clicando na opção 03 "Formulário de Contato".

Falei do meu problema e eles fizeram algum procedimento interno e disseram que o problema está resolvido. 

Já faz um mês que eu fiz isso e até agora não tocou mais essas bost4s!

@PiuLauffer

It happened to me too. The thing is, I never listen to those artists.

Spotify, if you're faking those numbers for the artists, go f***** yourself.

P.S: I try to be polite and solve the problems properly, but Spotify insist on its mistake and thats unforgivable.

ScreenShot165.jpg

Exact same thing here. It scrambled up all my playlists and now my week discovers and my daily mixes have only bad music 😞

And Spotify did not yet came up with a reset button!

IMG-20181217-WA0003.jpeg

Muito obrigada pela dica! Fiz a mesma coisa.

Vamos ver se resolve

And here I am again, with the**bleep** happening again...

Screenshot_20181221-012947.png
Screenshot_20181221-013009.png

Hey @PGMM.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

If you've already tried all the steps in this support article, we suggest you get in touch with our Customer Support team here. They will be able to help secure your account so that this doesn't happen again.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any other questions.

Suggested posts