Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify unpauses by itself

Spotify unpauses by itself

I have Spotify Free on Windows 10 and I live in the US. Whenever I'm listening to music or a podcast and I pause it, it unpauses by itself after about 20 seconds. This is really annoying, and if I want to pause my music I have to close the app, and reopen it when I want to listen again so that it doesn't happen. This only happens on my computer, not on any of my other devices that I have Spotify on. This only started a couple days ago, updating and re-installing Spotify didn't help.

2 Replies

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

I'm having the same issue, tried reinstalling, restarting, using an older version, nothing works. Please fix this.

Please note; I am using a custom built pc that runs, photoshop, autocad, a multitude of steam games, and editting softwares completely fine.

Suggested posts