Premium

Country

England

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I recently added a song from my favorite TV show to my liked songs however I came back the next day to find that Spotify won't let me play it anymore and whenever I try clicking on it I get a message saying that the content is no longer available even though I had listened to the same song the day before. This problem has also occurred on every song of the album...Is there any way to fix this? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @bendow,

Sorry to know you're no longer able to play the music from this album. It's entirely possible the rights holders have removed the music from Spotify, and it may or may not return in the future. Please check out this page for details on why music may not be available to users on Spotify.

That said, I would recommend trying to play this on the web player or a mobile device if possible. That will help to narrow down whether this is just an issue on your desktop app or not.

One other thing you might try is searching for the album or individual tracks again as sometimes there are different versions made available depending on the region, and then you can re-save them if you find a playable version.

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @bendow,

Sorry to know you're no longer able to play the music from this album. It's entirely possible the rights holders have removed the music from Spotify, and it may or may not return in the future. Please check out this page for details on why music may not be available to users on Spotify.

That said, I would recommend trying to play this on the web player or a mobile device if possible. That will help to narrow down whether this is just an issue on your desktop app or not.

One other thing you might try is searching for the album or individual tracks again as sometimes there are different versions made available depending on the region, and then you can re-save them if you find a playable version.

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts