Spotify won't open!

Solved!

Re: Spotify won't open!

JustCurious1
Regular

If you use Twitter, try tweeting @spotify. Otherwise, try contacting Customer Support via support@spotify.com. Be sure to include your account info and details to the situation at hand, including what you've tried. I'm sure they'll help to resolve the issue. Good luck.

JustCurious1
Regular

Since you've made several attempts, all of which have been unsuccessful, I'd suggest reaching out via Twitter with a tweet @spotify or via support@spotify.com with your account info and what you've tried. They're very helpful. Good luck.

Mehdhihassan123

I downloaded Tutuapp, I installed Spotify++, because I wanted Spotify premium. After it was finish installing, I launched Spotify. The Spotify logo shows up and closes itself and takes me back to home screen. I've uninstalled Spotify++ many times and the Tutuapp less  times. The Tutuapp works fine but Spotify was still doing the the same. Which made me annoyed. For now, I uninstalled Tutuapp and Spotify and I'm giving them a break for couple days. And I'll see what what will happen. If Spotify still does not work. Please help me. 

JustCurious1
Regular

If you're unable to resolve the issue after multiple attempts,

I suggest that you reach out to Spotify Customer Support

at https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/

Good Luck.

Declanrrr

Don't ask me why, but I managed to solve this problem, by uninstalling spotify, Facebook and Isntagram, and then reinstalling them. For some reason all three of those apps were doing the same thing. The only thing that links them is I use Facebook to log on to both Isntagram and Spotify. 

mo9r0siwlunr7gm
Casual Listener

I'm using Samsung Tab 6, powered by Android.

When I click the Spotify icon, it doesn't open Spotify music, but it opens a log on page.

So I enter my correct details, but it won't accept password.

So I reset password, twice, but it still won't open.

Should I uninstal, or what?

mo9r0siwlunr7gm
Casual Listener

What is the problem, Spotify?

I can't get into my music anymore.

It's left us to subscribers to solve YOUR problems.

Why would I sign up for Premium?

If this is how it works, it's just another failed internet app.

mo9r0siwlunr7gm
Casual Listener

What is the problem, Spotify?

I can't get into my music anymore.

It's left us to subscribers to solve YOUR problems.

Why would I sign up for Premium?

Even 

If this is how it works, it's just another failed internet app. Even captcha doesn't work.

JustCurious1
Regular
I don't recall experiencing this glitch offhand, but I would try clearing old data, temp files, history, and cookies, and then try a reinstall of the program and see what happens. If it doesn't take, I'd use the link to customer support to report the issue.
Highlighted

astrorocket1

THANK YOU for the link!!!

SUGGESTED POSTS