Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spoty doesn't work on computer after 1 week of shut down

Spoty doesn't work on computer after 1 week of shut down

So basically I shut down my computer since I was going to Mallorca, just got home today and started to run my computer again is a new computer for about 2500€.

Spoty starts working as fast as the computer runs, but now when I got home it didn't start at all, so I was like "okey" and tried to get it start manuelly, as I noticed nothing happend anyhow I tried I'm asking you what the hell is wrong with this **bleep**, why would it stop working after 1 week of completly shut down? There is no reason for it to stop working.

P.S I haven't re:installed it because the software shouldn't just stop working just because I turn it off for a week.

3 Replies

Hi alexxor welcome to the community 🙂

Have you followed the Troubleshooting Guide? Let me know if the issue won't resolve after following this guide.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

I cant even uninstall it, wtf do I do?

Hello!

You should be able to uninstall Spotify via Windows by doing the following.

• Click start or (windows logo at the bottom left of the screen)
  • Once the menu opens, find control panel, click "Control Panel"
  • Find "Programs", underneath the title it should say "Uninstall a program", click it
  • The computer will then load a list of programs which can be uninstall via this method. 
  • Find Spotify and click "Uninstall" 
  • Uninstall the program

Please note that uninstalling a program, doesn't necessaryly mean that everything from the program has been removed wPlease follow this guide.

After using this guide, try reinstalling Spotify to see if it has solved the issue.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?!
Follow me: Snapchat | Twitter | I'm a Blackstar!

Suggested posts