Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Started a fully, detailed and explained post on a potential problem - got deleted by Spotify.

Solved!

Started a fully, detailed and explained post on a potential problem - got deleted by Spotify.

As topic says, I made a topic about my "Top tracks 2017" list i got on my Spotify Premium Acc. It doesn't reflect at all the songs I've listened to in the year 2017 - Well maybe a few, but mostly not. I made a full, nice and detailed post about it here on Spotify community forums but they put the post in "MY REJECTED ITEMS".

Basically just throwed it out the window for some reason. AND I DID NOT recieve ANY explanation as to why the post got deleted from the forum.

So my question is, if someone could answer, why did you not let me post that? Or will you delete this message as well. 

/Mike

- Sign // A lot of truth is said in jest //

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @zipmiX, help's here!

Apologies if the first message appears to have gone missing - there's a chance that our Spam Filter may have accidentally picked it up. We'll take a look backstage to see if this is the case.

It sounds like you're talking about the 2017 Wrapped stats. 

Sorry to hear that it might not be looking quite right. We pulled data from January 1st to November 1st, so your last few weeks of jams aren't included.

Also, the Top Songs playlist is in order of listens for the most part, but it may be slightly mixed to help it flow better. We hope this clears things up.

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to reach back out here.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @zipmiX, help's here!

Apologies if the first message appears to have gone missing - there's a chance that our Spam Filter may have accidentally picked it up. We'll take a look backstage to see if this is the case.

It sounds like you're talking about the 2017 Wrapped stats. 

Sorry to hear that it might not be looking quite right. We pulled data from January 1st to November 1st, so your last few weeks of jams aren't included.

Also, the Top Songs playlist is in order of listens for the most part, but it may be slightly mixed to help it flow better. We hope this clears things up.

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to reach back out here.

Suggested posts