Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

The 30 second audio preview for this track is not available in your country

The 30 second audio preview for this track is not available in your country

The issue occurs on this Embeded spotify playlist on this WordPress Website.

Please note that while the site displays Russian text, the host server is in the States and the Wordpress language is set to UK English.

When visitors view the page on their mobiles (IOS and Andriod) they get the message: The 30 second audio preview for this track is not available in your country.

I tested the site from the UK (where I am based) and got the same message.

I installed a VPN on my test mobiles (IOS and ANDRIOD) and tested the site from USA and got the same message.

This happens to any of the songs on the playlist.

The website is for an author of a book and the playlist is the list of music the author listened too while writing the book.

Any ideas how to get this working, thanks.

3 Replies

Hey @Thurstan

I tried this playlist there as well as the play button in here and they don't work for me either.

I did go and open this playlist on open.spotify.com, and about 75% of its contents are actually unavailable (for me), so those definitely won't play, is they are unavailable in your region too.

May I ask what country your account is registered in? 🙂
Also, try deleting your (Spotify) cookies and cache.

Could you also try this:

Make the playlist yourself with the same name and same tracklist (you can copy-paste tracks from there) and then post the link here? 🙂

Edit: It worked when I created the play button myself and then played it with Spotify open in the background... But it also played whole songs.

Let me know how it goes!

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey @Sebasty i'll give it go and post a reply. Alla's account was registered in the UK, so even more strange that it would be a unlisted country.

@Thurstan

UK is a good location, nothing wrong with it.

I'm not able to replicate this issue myself anymore since I updated my client. It just opens Spotify for me now.
I do recommend retrying to post the playlist. Recreating the playlist and then posting it should work well too.

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts