Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

The Blue Bar o' Annoyance - "This song is not available. If you have the file... you can import it

The Blue Bar o' Annoyance - "This song is not available. If you have the file... you can import it

This problem hasn't occured too many times. Maybe once every month, but nothing too crazy. I know my ins and outs, so I've done the Soft and Hard restarts; deleted Local Cache Files; turned off Local sources, shut don't Spotify, and turned it back on, the whole shebang. This time, however, is different. I haven't the clue why this one particular song decides to amp the problem, but it does, as none of the current ways to fix this are fixing this particular song. Not sure what's going on with this guy, but if anyone has a way to fix this that isn't of the conventional solutions posted 1000 times, that'd be great!

1 Reply

Is it the same song each time? If so, which one? I'll be happy to try on my system to see if I get the same thing.

Could it be possible that that particular song just isn't licensed to be on Spotify any more? (See "Yesterdays" on Guns N' Roses - Use Your Illusion II).

Suggested posts