Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

The default info on the desktop app is Title, Artist, Album, etc. How do I change that?

The default info on the desktop app is Title, Artist, Album, etc. How do I change that?

Plan: Premium

Device: Laptop

Operating System: Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I want to edit the default display on the Desktop App.  It shows Title, Artist, Album, when it was created and the length of the song.  I want only Title, Artist & Album.  I realize I can make the screen smaller but that truncates the information I want to see.  How do I edit those columns?

1 Reply

Hey there @user-removed, 

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

It's currently not possible to customize the playlist view within the desktop app. However, we appreciate you taking the time to share your suggestion with the Community. If you think other users might also like it, go ahead and create an idea on the relevant idea board. We always take new ideas and feedback into consideration to improve the app, and you can read more about how ideas work here.

If you're curious, you can read more about how the idea submission process works by clicking here. As a heads-up, it's good to know that the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for the idea to be implemented 🙂

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions. 

Suggested posts