Well, as you know Spotify introduced the terrible idea of taking control of our profile pages.
Before the intrusion:
1. Your playlists were listed on your profile page in the order you listed them in the playlist left hand navigation.
2. All your public playlists were listed.
After the intrusion:
1. Your playlists are listed on your profile public playlist page in the order Spotify decided to list them in - most popular (i.e. the lists with the most followers)
2. The number of playlists listed are limited to 50.
3. You, as a user, are not allowed to do anything at all - the display of your playlists is completely controlled by Spotify.
If you, like me, have more than 50 playlists with followers - then none of your new playlists will be displayed on your profile page. OLD and POPULAR preferred from NEW. And if you, also like me, create monthly, and highly appreciated, playlists, then there is no way for your profile visitors or followers to find these new playlists - which potentially could be far more interesting and hot than a several years old, and back then popular list.
Now there has been an update, a change, to actually display the latest playlists first on your profile page. But as soon as you click See All you're back to the above. (You might have to clear your cache to see the change take place)
Spotify, when will you get your senses back and realize that the profile page is mine, and not yours to rule and conquer? Give it back, please. To me, us, and our followers.