Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

The shuffle option doesn't work

The shuffle option doesn't work

I have 266 songs on my library of songs but I keep getting the same ones where others get pushed off and never heard from ever. So I started to test, first I put everything into a playlist, as some people told me that resets the songs or whatever. If anythign this just made it worse. 

Recently I added 5 Beirut songs to my playlist. I play the playlist and look at the song queue, oh good a Beirut song - Cliquot to be precise. play another palylist and then bakc to this one to reset the queue and low and behold Cliquot once more. again and again, and always the queue has Cliquot.

I also looked for any of the other songs from Beirut, I saw 1 other 2 times throughout the test but the other 3 I did not see at all.

Not to mention my spotify seems to love placebo such that I get 3 of his songs in a row in a shuffled playlist of 266. A bit fishy if you ask me.

Anyway is there anything I can do to get spotify to play all of my songs rather than just a select few. (Not spotify premium - would this affect anything?)

spotify 1.PNG
spotufy beirut 2.PNG
spotufy beirut 3.PNG
2 Replies

more images.

spotuyf beirtyst.PNG
spotuyf beirtyst2.PNG
spotuyf beirtyst3.PNG

Couldn't find the rare triple but here are three double placebos.

doubnle palcebo.PNG
doubnle palcebo2.PNG
doubnle palcebo3.PNG

Suggested posts