The songs are stopping suddenly

Plan

Premium

Country

Brazil

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Every time I listening to some song and I open a game, like, League of Legends, or something like that, the Spotify just say that it can't possible reproduce the song and stop for 1,2 minutes, after that the song continue and stop again...

It's really stranger because when I'm using the Google Chrome and listening to music, the music don't stop!

I don't know why it is happening now, because before I update the Spotify it were normal, and after, this started.

I've never have this problem before.

3 Replies

Hey @Viniciusf781, thanks for reaching out.

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstallation of the app. Just follow the steps here.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what we can suggest!

LukeSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I tried a clean installation, and it worked, the music didn't stop anymore, but a few minutes before, the Spotify asked me to update, and after I update the problem got back.

Have some way of prohibit the Spotify of update automatically?

Hey again @Viniciusf781,

It's best to always stay updated, I'm sorry to hear this has started happening again.

Are you able to attach a screenshot of the error message you're getting?
Also, does your music only pause when you're also gaming/opening a game? Or, does this happen when streaming alone too?

I'll see what else I can find out 🙂

LukeSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts