Premium

Country

France

Device

pc

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I'm asking for help because when I liked an album and all songs on my phone, I can't find my new liked songs in "liked" playlist on my computer.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @Alphaz24,

Thanks for reaching out about this.

Liking an album won't automatically add all the songs to your Liked songs. You'd need to click the 3-dot menu and select the Like all songs option to do that.

If you've done this and your Liked songs playlist won't update and looks different on Desktop and Mobile, we'd suggest running a clean reinstall of both apps. This includes deleting the app cache. Have a look at this device specific Guide for instructions.

Let us know how it goes 🙂

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there @Alphaz24,

Liking an album won't automatically add all the songs to your Liked songs. You'd need to click the 3-dot menu and select the Like all songs option to do that.

If you've done this and your Liked songs playlist won't update and looks different on Desktop and Mobile, we'd suggest running a clean reinstall of both apps. This includes deleting the app cache. Have a look at this device specific Guide for instructions.

Let us know how it goes 🙂

AlexModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Alex,

This is so dumb, and I agree with the original poster. If I am liking an album, why on Earth would I not want all of those songs saved? It's so redundant and the mechanism was not like this before libraries were **bleep** with. It can be good again.

Alex,

I'd also like to add since this is for desktop, the button for "like all songs" is completely gone now, so something doesn't seem right here.

Hey @1210553193

To like all the songs in an album using the desktop app, we'd recommend following @nathbot's instructions in this thread. 

We appreciate your feedback regarding this and will make sure to pass it onto the right team, as we always strive to improve your experience. 

If anything else comes up, we'll be right here. 

Cheers!

NovyModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".

Suggested posts